Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'll miss you, Daniel Schorr


I'll miss you, Daniel Schorr, originally uploaded by Star Cat.

Wow...what a career, I cried today. I'll miss you Daniel Schorr.

Does this portray me as a caring, card-carryin' NPR listener? It sure do!
www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=2101143

FILE - CBS television reporter Daniel Schorr is shown in a 1957 file photo. Veteran reporter-commentator Daniel Schorr, whose hard-hitting reporting for CBS got him on President Richard Nixon's notorious "enemies list" in the 1970s, has died. He was 93. (AP Photo, File)

Honestly...the last time I listened to Daniel Schorr (about 2 weeks ago) I thought to myself, I hope I have a life like Daniel Schorr...caring and contributing until the very end. Daneil Schorr...man, I'm going to miss you. First Kurt Vonnegut...now you.

No comments:

Post a Comment